Monday, October 2, 2023

Impact Of Social Media On Society

 Now what can I say about social media? Well for me it hasn't been the easiest thing. I mean I have found people to act worse than being together socially. I found it hurtful and well that just spoiled everything for me and the people on the platforms. Family, friends, it all didn't matter. I found people to be negative and very hurtful. Like the devil was coming out of everyone and no one not really paying attention to how they were behaving towards others. For me I don't think I am missing much not being on Face Book or X or TikTok. Plus I am terrible with the layout of most of them. I don't do well with technology with most of the programs. No give me a phone. A plain ordinary phone and a good friend and we will have the best of times:)


No comments: