Friday, October 13, 2023

The Obesity Epidemic

 I had looked at the comments on an Amazon book about obesity. As a matter of fact I looked at a few comments and most of them were favorable about this one book. Most people that commented on it loved how the author wrote it. Most people were satisfied. But this one person only gave it a one star rating and I thought that was so wrong. They wanted to read more about other people, how other people dealt with their obesity.

In a way I know what it means to be obese. I have been carrying around an extra hundred pounds for over 20 years. I blame it on the medication I have been taking. It is hard because I needed medication and the stuff I am on, was on, makes you gain extra weight and for me I craved sweet breads. I just could not help it. I mean I live in this body. And that is what was so hard about it all. 

I just don't know what else to say about it all.


g

No comments: