Friday, October 13, 2023

This Standard American Diet

 The diet of America. SAD. Maybe things are changing for the better. I mean since food prices have gone up a bit I think people are not eating out as much. Like fast food. We used to go to get fast food a few times a month and we would order something from home. But now I watch where our dollars go and well it  is no longer Chinese . I write this because Chinese cuisine is really expensive. I have read that one would do better ordering a pizza rather than order Chinese. This is because pizza uses less oil than the other. Well that is what I read. Also pizza is much cheaper than Chinese takeout. But yes, I have noticed that fast food has really gone up. The last time we went to McDonalds the number one was almost ten dollars!! Shocking. Just thought to myself.."this is just too much" and what happened. And the dollar menu, well I was too shocked about the number one being ten dollars. So lately we have been shopping at the grocery store and watching the prices. There are some items that have gone up there also, what am I saying, mostly all of the prices of each item has gone up. But well, thank you God, some items are on sale and well one could work with this you know. So I just buy more of what is on sale and buy less that is not on sale that week. For us it all evens out and well it works. 

Thank you for reading. God bless.

g

No comments: