Monday, October 2, 2023

Transgender Issues 2023

 Ok I must ask: "How do you all feel about Transgender Issues of today?" I mean when I was coming up no one thought of this. I mean in fact this was unthinkable. Our issues were suicide, std's, and unplanned pregnancies. We all never ever would think something even close to this. And now, well we have little children questioning if they are a boy or a girl. I am thinking that there must be someone or some group of people pushing this type of social issue. I mean really. I think this all started back when children of movie stars started questioning their identity. I remember reading this back a few years ago. Before the pandemic. These siblings actually got depressed about their identity. Hm I wonder what their parents thought of them. But you know what, these two siblings still have their private parts and I don't think they had any surgeries. The son still looks like a boy and the daughter still looks like a girl. Wow.


g

No comments: